Internet of things – Online condition Monitoring
In our modern society, everything is connected, from computers to cars, phones to houses and almost every electronic device you encounter. These separate objects are all bound together via the Internet of Things (IoT): smarter technology makes lives smoother.
Our extensive IoT services harness a blend of machine learning and advanced analytics to deliver connected solutions for your business. Specific applications of IoT include key performance indicator analytics, idling alert trends, advanced engine diagnostics and online condition monitoring systems.
Our IoT Services:
- We assess your current situation, build your business roadmap and architecture, and advise on rapid prototyping
- Platform Development
- We use data and assets to develop a managed solution across your chosen platform. Connected devices, experiences and usage patterns combined with advanced analytical models deliver smarter insights for your business
- Managed Services
- Our ongoing support lets you upgrade and maintain connected devices with bug detection and fixes. We use data for performance analysis to keep your processes and workflows up to date
- Industrial Maintenance – Through IoT-based predictive maintenance, we enable you to have more efficient use of existing assets by providing you with the ability to predict machine failures and reduce maintenance issues. It can help identify the causes of delays, whether they’re internal or external, and help set up processes to address these causes.
- Smart Farming – we use remote sensors and computer imaging combined with continuously progressing machine learning and analytical tools for monitoring crops, surveying and mapping the fields and provide data to farmers for rational farm management plans to save both time and money.
- Smart Supply chain – Internet of Things devices are an effective way to track and authenticate products and shipments using GPS and other technologies. They can also monitor the storage conditions of products, which enhances quality management throughout the supply chain.
- Smart buildings – brings automation to traditional building management systems. It grants the user complete control over a building’s lighting, space, security, and assets